Why see a Chiropractor?
Why would you see a chiropractor?
People see a chiropractor for:
- Back and neck pain
- Headaches, including migraines
- Whiplash and car accident injuries
- Strains and sprains from day-to-day tasks to sports injuries
- Workplace injuries (see our WCB information)
- General health and well-being
Chiropractors treat people of all ages and have techniques specific to each age.
Check out our tab for “Conditions” to see some of the other things we treat.
In the Consumer Reports 2009 Survey: Chiropractic received top marks as the most satisfying treatment for back pain.